EDS is by Far the Most Comprehensive Discovery Service for Education Research
While some discovery services provide broad coverage across a variety of subject areas, EDS is designed to provide a broad and deep approach to discovery. This means that we go to great lengths to not only provide comprehensive coverage of each subject area (e.g., Education), but the highly refined and robust indexing needed to offer an appropriate resource for academic subject-specific research.
Important Education Resources Available through EDS via Inclusion of Subject Indexes
- Academic Search
- Education Abstracts (H.W. Wilson)
- Education Index Retrospective (H.W. Wilson)
- Education Research Complete
- Education Source
- Journal Publishers (full text)
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Metadata can be included in EDS via the Inclusion of Subject Indexes (not available in other discovery services—requires subscription via EBSCOhost)
In addition to the depth & breadth of Education coverage in EDS, Inclusion of Subject Indexes leverages the controlled vocabularies associated with important indexes to which an institution subscribes via EBSCOhost.