EDS is by Far the Most Comprehensive Discovery Service for Agriculture Research
While some discovery services provide broad coverage across a variety of subject areas, EDS is designed to provide a broad and deep approach to discovery. This means that we go to great lengths to not only provide comprehensive coverage of each subject area (e.g., Agriculture), but the highly refined and robust indexing needed to offer an appropriate resource for academic subject-specific research.
Important Agriculture Resources Available through EDS via Inclusion of Subject Indexes
- Academic Search
- Biological & Agricultural Index (H.W. Wilson)
- CAB Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts Archive
- Food Science Source
- FSTA - Food Science and Technology Abstracts
- Garden, Landscape & Horticulture Index
- Journal Publishers (full-text searching)
- Science Citation Index
- Metadata can be included in EDS via the Inclusion of Subject Indexes (not available in other discovery services—requires subscription via EBSCOhost)
In addition to the depth & breadth of Agriculture coverage in EDS, Inclusion of Subject Indexes leverages the controlled vocabularies associated with important indexes to which an institution subscribes via EBSCOhost.